Thursday, July 22, 2004

Freedom

It was a long day today. I slept only a few hours last night. Recently I seem to have problem sleeping...woke up sometimes in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. This morning I had to leave home at 7.30 am, drove 1 hr to send a friend to a meeting place. Had a full day at work, almost had no time to breath. Did a quick lunch with Joel Hardin. After work, I went to a training on coaching (I am a mentor/coach of a MBA student). Didn't come home until 9 pm.

Once I came back, I grabbed my bike and went biking with Ethan. He can bike pretty well (with training wheels of course), and quite fast too. Because it's getting dark, we only biked for about 10 mins. But I was hungry for more. So once he was done, I sneaked out to bike a few more rounds. I felt so good. I felt I could leave everything behind and enjoyed the breeze and the quiet moments by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home